FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of frequently asked questions when it comes to our CBD and THC adult use products and accessories. If none of the following answers your questions, feel free to contact us with any and all inquiries.
WHY IS WHOLE CANNABIS BETTER?
THE ENTOURAGE EFFECT
Entourage’ – Investigations of the effect of the active component in the presence of its ‘entourage’ compounds may lead to results that differ from those observed with the active component only.”
Entourage effect’ was a term coined by Dr. Ethan Russo, who, in 2011, published a paper in the British Journal of Pharmacology, describing the synergistic contributions of other compounds in cannabis.
Unlike other drugs that may work well as single compounds, synthesized in a lab, cannabis may offer its most profound benefit as a whole plant, if we let the entourage effect flower.
Whole plant therapy is always better than the sum of its parts. There are hundreds of other chemical compounds in the cannabis plant. Not just THC or CBD. The interaction of these chemicals is called “the entourage effect.”
IS SYNTHETIC THC IS NOT AS EFFECTIVE AS REAL CANNABIS?
- THC is the compound that has the most potent anti-cancer activity and the agent that antagonizes bacterial resistance mechanisms
- A study by Wilkinson and colleagues determined that whole plant extracts were more effective than THC or CBD alone. CBD alone is not the do all end all for chronic diseases.
- You need the assistance of terpenoids like caryophyllene; absorption of cannabinoids can be increased. Cannabinoids are chemically polar compounds, which make them at times difficult for the body to absorb in isolation.
- Independent CBD extractors are effective but don’t ACHIEVE WHOLE PLANT THERAPY! Drug companies can’t duplicate plants entourage effects…
WHAT IS MARIJUANA PLANT?
Marijuana is one of the oldest herbs that have been used for several medicinal purposes. There, however, is a downside to the usage of the plant, the hallucination that can be abused. As per law, the abuse of any drug, whether organic or synthetic is unlawful and AdultUseDispensary.com condemns any such usage. The cannabis plant has been used as medicine for many diseases since the dawn of the recorded history. The Egyptians, Romans, Native Americans, all of them have used it as a cure or a therapy. Every part of the plant has a specific purpose and can be used for curable therapy.
Aside from the use of the plant as a medicine, the fumes, smoke, the smell of the leaves and stems can be used for many other purposes. Some animals eat the plant as a cure de facto. In some cases, it smells of the burning cannabis can be used as an insecticide as some of the flies and other insects find its odor repulsive. It has a profound effect on some of the mammals and birds.
Therefore, like many other herbs and fruits, cannabis, in all its forms of products has a specific purpose that can be used as a medicine or a toxicant.
There are aromatic terpenes abound in smelly herbs such as mints and sage, citrus peel, some flowers, barks, and woods.
The general perception in the mind of the public is that marijuana is used as a recreational drug. However, if used in the right and calculated way, it is a therapy for diseases, like chemotherapy for cancer, only in the God-given natural and organic way.
HOW TO IMPROVE ABSORPTION OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS?
CBD is a very effective mode of treatment but preceding and current research has demonstrated that THCA/THC may be as or more effective, especially in cancer treatment. You need both and all the other terpenes, flavonoids
Although the current medicine is very advance and synthetic medicine has strong effect on the diseases, if the cannabis plant is used in its entirety, it can be as much or even more effective to treatments of cancer, arthritis and many others, only if its entourage effect as coined by Dr. Ethan Russo is allowed to flourish in it.
Entourage effect dictates that the whole plant of cannabis contains many enzymes and compounds like terpenoids, amino acids, proteins, sugars, enzymes, fatty acids, esters, and flavonoids, just to name a few, that can be used all at once or in several of the effective combinations to cure a disease.
THCA has also been shown to be an anti-inflammatory agent. That has anti-proliferative qualities that help inhibit the growth of cancerous cells, as well as anti-spasmodic abilities that are used among epileptic patients. Researchers compared 1mg THC vs. 5mg/kg of cannabis extract with the equivalent amount of THC and found the whole plant extract to have significantly more antispastic effect. The researchers attributed this result to the presence of cannabidiol (CBD) within the cannabis extract, which helps to facilitate the activity of the body’s endocannabinoid system and Improving the Absorption of Active Ingredients
Another benefit of the entourage effect is that it has the ability to absorb the cannabis extract that is left after the usage. Therefore, it also has the ability to clean up after itself. Cannabinoids are chemically polar compounds, that make them at times difficult for the body to absorb in isolation.
WHAT IS CANNABINOIDS AND TERPENES IN MARIJUANA?
There is a misconception in the public that CBD is the treatment of diseases. The fact of the matter is that CBD alone is not effective unless it has terpenes assisting in the treatment. These terpenes actually change how the body metabolizes cannabinoids like tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
However, this fast-moving industry that can be useful in the treatment of several terminal diseases under the microscope. Over the years it has attracted a lot of attention from the agencies about the way it works because of the misuse of the plant as a recreational drug.
Whereas, CBD has potent anti-tumor, antioxidant, anti-spasmodic, anti-psychotic, anti-convulsive, and neuroprotective properties. The highest rated CBD strains produce the most dramatic results. Our whole plant tinctures containing the highest CBD level (22%) in the world with less than (0.2%) THCA, with no psychoactive properties is now available at CB D Nation.
WHAT ARE TERPENES?
- Aromatic terpenes abound in smelly herbs such as mints and sage, citrus peel, some flowers, barks and wood
- Alpha-pinene is the most common terpenoid in the plant world; limonene is second. Named for their strong presence in pine needles and lemons, they are the most prevalent terpenes in cannabis.
- They display unique therapeutic effects that may contribute meaningfullyto the entourage effects of cannabis-based medicinal extracts
- “A decade later, Russo’s BJP paper, entitled, “Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects,” contains 304 different citations.”He notes which cannabinoid effects would be augmented by which terpenoids, and which terpenoid effects would be augmented by which cannabinoid
WHAT IS CBD WORKOUT RECOVERY?
Cannabis seeds and oils also have high levels of Vitamin E and trace Minerals in addition to containing high amounts of protein that strengthen the immune system.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A CBD CANNABINOID INFUSED DIET CAN INCLUDE?
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved organ function
- Improved immunity levels
- Lower blood cholesterol levels
- Assist with addiction Withdrawal’s
- Increased energy levels and metabolic rate
- Improved recovery of muscles after exercise
- Improved cardiovascular circulation and function
- Reduced inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis
- Reduction & Treatment of dry skin and hair conditions
- Toke up to tone up!
- AdultUseDispensary.com is 100% Lab Tested
- AdultUseDispensary.com adheres to the highest quality standards to ensure the safety, purity and efficiency of all our products. All products are subject to our strictest growth conditions and lab testing for Cannabinoid content and potency
- This progressive approach is gaining favor with many mainstream physicians.
Rest isn’t only a matter of getting a full night’s sleep and avoiding overtraining; the absence of stress is equally essential. A body under stress cannot be in an anabolic state (the process that promotes the building up of organs and tissue). All stress must be minimized to achieve optimal results. The perfect supplement to achieve this is cannabis: It not only allows deeper and longer sleep, it also reduces stress levels without all the negative side effects that come with prescription drugs or alcohol.